Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal


Dental amalgam fillings, which are made with a mixture of mercury, silver, copper, tin, and sometimes zinc, are still used in the United States and a number of other countries. Often called “silver fillings,” all dental amalgams are 45-55% elemental mercury.  Mercury is toxic, and this poison is recognized as a chemical of major concern because it poses a dangerous threat to public health.  Mercury accumulates in the body, and any amount of mercury taken into the body should be considered hazardous.

RiverStone dental specializes in the safe removal of these toxic fillings using the S.M.A.R.T technique. Please visit the link below for additional information:

BeforeAfter_mercury-free tooth.jpg